Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New Earring Monday: Weeks 17 & 18

With all my recent travels (I will post about my most recent trip soon!), it's been a challenge to keep up with all of my jewelry-making projects and good intentions.  I'm a little bit amazed that it's May and I'm still on track with my personal New Earring Monday goal for the year.

For this reveal I'll start with a pair of earrings that I made to go along with my April Inspired by Reading necklace.  (If you missed the necklace you can see it HERE.)  I had some little mulberry disc beads from Humblebeads that went perfectly with the colors of the little floral house and other components I used in the necklace.  I paired them with some of the purple Swarovski pearls and Vintaj brass bead caps and key charms to tie it all together.


Next up I have a new variation of an earring design I've been making for a while.  I used a slightly smaller Czech glass flower than I've done before in orange and added a turquoise colored seed bead and brass spacer to the center before wire wrapping them to the Vintaj leaf embellishment.  I'm ready for some sunshine and flowers!


I'll be bringing both of these pairs to the Unearthed Gallery sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment