Monday, May 19, 2014

New Earring Monday: Weeks 19 & 20

It's time for another installment of New Earring Monday!  It's crazy to see that we're 20 weeks into 2014... the time just keeps speeding by!  The last few months have been super busy with no relief in sight for the time being but I just keep on trucking.

For this reveal I'm sharing double the normal pairs of earrings.  Don't be too impressed, they are all variations on a theme.  As I was picking sets of beads to go together for these little Czech glass and brass dangle earrings, I made the conscious decision to channel my husband.  What does that mean? you may ask.  Well, I'll tell you.  Almost every time I ask him which he likes better when I have two options, he says "Make them both!"  So this week I did!

I had just gotten in some new brightly colored coin beads from Lima Beads that I knew would be perfect for a style of earring that I've made in the past.  I bought turquoise, lime green, and bright orange but I haven't used the orange just yet.  I had little bell flower dangles in both lime and a luster teal that worked great with the coins so I went to town making four variations!




I went for two pairs in the solid colors and two pairs mixing and matching the green and turquoise beads.  I think all of them are fun and summery.  All four pairs went to Unearthed Arts and can be found in the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment