Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hopes and Goals for 2014

So in my last post I did a little looking back at the year that was... now it's time to shake off the post holiday daze and start thinking about what's in store for 2014.  I don't really do resolutions as such.  I'm more of a goals sort of girl with some hopes thrown into the mix.

A wintry little creation that's perfect for the crazy arctic temps here in MN!

Here's a brief peak into what I'm planning and hoping for in 2014 for Sj Designs:

  • Market my Etsy shop and business Facebook page in a more focused way.
  • Get my bead stash at least somewhat more organized.
  • Learn (and regularly use) at least two new techniques...some more advanced wirework is at the top of my list.  
  • Use more art beads in my designs.  i.e. stop hoarding!
  • Pursue getting some of my designs published.
  • Continue to participate in a variety of design challenges...you know I'm an addict!
  • Have some of my jewelry for sale locally in a store or gallery.

I haven't made a single thing since before Christmas, but that all changes today.  Vacation is over and it's time to get back to it and start creating again!  My sweet husband spoiled me with LOTS of beautiful art beads that I can't wait to use (remember, no hoarding!) so I plan on sharing some new creations with you soon.

My Christmas spoils.
I'd love to hear what your goals are for 2014... please leave a comment and let me know what you hope to accomplish this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment