Monday, April 21, 2014

New Earring Monday: Weeks 15 & 16

I was a little bit worried that I was going to fall behind in my earring making for this time, but I managed to carve out just enough time from my insane schedule to whip up a couple more pairs.  Whew.  I really want to make it through the year with my personal challenge.  Nothing crazy fancy this week, but I did get the chance to play with some of the newer pieces I've bought from Vintaj lately and some fun Czech glass.

First up, a pair I made with some dark red table cut Czech glass flowers and Vintaj Arte Metal Daisy Teardrops.


For the second pair I punched an extra hole at the bottom of the brass Endless Passage pieces and added little aqua Czech glass drops that I got from Andrew Thornton.


Both of these will be available at my Spring Open house on May 4th.  Send me a message (email or on Facebook) or leave a comment here with your email and I'll get the details to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment