Sunday, May 1, 2022

Humblebeads April 2022 Color Challenge

 

This year Heather Powers of Humblebeads has started doing a monthly color challenge in her Humblebeads VIP Party Facebook Group.  With everything else that's been on my plate it's been hit or miss if I manage to get anything made, but this was a good month for me!  Maybe it was just coming off the Bead Cruise, or really being ready for spring while Minnesota is still having snow, but, either way I was absolutely feeling the tropical palette this month!

With the greens in the palette, I immediately grabbed some enameled leaf charms from Blue Hare Art Wear and started playing with different Humblebeads discs.  I'm really happy with how both of these came together with a mix of Czech glass flowers and some fun flower shaped sequins that I picked up on the cruise.  Photos really do NOT do these leaves justice.  

I had big, big plans to make a few other things, but sadly, time got away from me.  I'm glad that I made these earrings so quickly or I may not have done anything at all.  Maybe I'll do better this month.  Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful earrings. I love how you managed to use so many colors from the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete