Friday, February 20, 2015

We're All Ears: February 2015

Erin Prais-Hintz has outdone herself with this, the one year anniversary of the We're All Ears challenge over on the Earrings Everyday blog!  Erin discovered Malaysian artist and photographer Lim Zhi Wei who combines watercolor illustrations with fresh flowers to make these amazing flower girls.  I think we all needed this burst of color as winter continues to batter much of the country!  Here are some of my favorites:


I had grand plans for playing with some new floral earring designs for this month's challenge, but with the Bead Cruise right smack in the middle of the month and a million and one details to take care of prior to my travels, time just wasn't on my side.  One of the things that gobbled up some of my time is actually an exiting announcement... some of my earrings are going to be carried by a great boutique in the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport... Uptown MN!  In particular some of my earrings incorporatng FLOWERS!  So I sort of killed two birds with one stone this month and am sharing a bevy of Czech glass flower and brass flower earrings that I made for the boutique for the challenge.



This is a blog hop so head on over to the Earrings Everyday blog to see what everyone else made in response to the amazing inspiration we were given HERE.  I suspect that this month's creations will be amazing and I can't wait to hop around myself when I get back from my trip.




4 comments:

  1. Someone got bit by the color bug! These are so pretty and ready for spring. Best wishes for a successful pairing with the airport boutique! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really outdid yourself, Miss Sarajo! I love the variety you came up with. And congrats on getting your work in a boutique. I really need to figure out how to do more of that.... I am sure that these will sell like hothouse flowers (see what I did there? ;-) Welcome back to the reality of winter. How many more days did that dreaded varmint say we were in for?!???
    So glad you joined in the spring-y fun at We're All Ears. Can spring be far behind?! Come back on March 6th for the next inspiration! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you're busy!! Beautiful and just like spring, flowers blooming everywhere, can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for bringing a taste of spring to me with your flower earrings! Congrats on getting your earrings featured in a boutique. You deserve the exposure. I'm sure it will lead to great things for you.

    ReplyDelete