Saturday, October 1, 2022

Inspiration for the October 2022 Honey Do List

We're back!!!  After a much needed break in September for two art shows and some travel, we're geared up and ready to go again for October!  

2022 marks the seventh year that my husband Eric has been giving me a design challenge each month to get me out of my comfort zone and to help clear out my bead stash... The Honey Do List!  (Y'all, time really does fly!!)  I know that I'm not the only one who loves a good design challenge, so I'm hoping folks will continue to play along with us!

Here's this month's inspiration and what Eric had to say about it:   

Hello artists!  This month's photo challenge comes from a discovery of a strange little shrine we discovered on the Seattle coast this summer.  Since summer is officially over, I wanted a little more sun and color before winter is upon us!  

The reveal date will be Monday, October 24th.  To make it super easy for you to participate and share your creations, I'll set up an Inlinkz link up so folks can add their blogs or links as they are ready.  Just stop by my blog starting on October 24th and join the fun!  I'll leave the link up open for a while... so you have plenty of time to add your links.  (Last month's is still open... check it our HERE.) No blog?  No worries!  Feel free to send me a picture of your creation and some brief comments and I'll happily share in my blog post.  You can reach me at sjdesignsjewelry@gmail.com  The more the merrier, so I hope you'll play along with me this month!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm glad to see you're back and hate that I didn't get a chance to participate in the last one, even though I adored the photo. Here's hoping this month treats me better! And, you've given us plenty to choose from with this photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete