Thursday, July 10, 2014

30 Words: Dry





Cracked and dry, 
this is how I feel upon 
stepping out of the door 
into the oppressive heat.  
I feel myself become 
deprived of all moisture... 
mummified... 
turned to stone.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Word Thursday is simple... take a photo, write 30 words (no more, no less) and post it each Thursday.  This is a blog hop hosted by Erin Prais-Hintz over on her blog Treasures Found.  Click HERE to see her post for this week as well as links to the 30 Words from everyone else.

I took this photo in the Las Vegas airport on my way home from a library conference there.  As you may be able to guess, I don't really recommend a trip to Vegas in June... it is HOT!  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome visual for your 30 words, Miss Sarajo! Thanks for joining in the 30 Words challenge this week. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete