Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 2017 Inspiration for the Honey Do List

Last year, my husband Eric has decided to issue me a design challenge each month to get me out of my comfort zone and to help clear out my bead stash... and we're continuing the Honey Do List for 2017!  I know that I'm not the only one who loves a good design challenge, so I'm hoping folks will continue to play along!  

Here's this month's inspiration and what Eric had to say about it:


I finally got set up with winter gear to go out in the Minnesota tundra...then it promptly got into the 60's and all the snow melted.  Shrugging it off--and into a light jacket--I took a trip down to the river in Belle Plaine and discovered these melting ice crystals shoved up onto the bank.  Not much colorful to take shots of yet but crystals seemed appropriate for a jewelry challenge!

The reveal date will be Monday, March 27th.  To make it super easy for you to participate and share your creations, I'll set up an Inlinkz link up so folks can add their blogs as they are ready.  Just stop by my blog starting on March 27th and join the fun!  I'll leave the link up open for a while... so you have plenty of time to add your links.  (Last month's is still open... check it out HERE.)  No blog?  No worries!  Feel free to send me a picture of your creation and some brief comments and I'll happily share in my blog post.  You can reach me at sjdesignsjewelry@gmail.com  The more the merrier, so I hope you'll play along with me this month!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiration picture. I love the Honey Do challenges, and this might be the one that pushes me to take part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this inspiration picture! It's perfect for this challenge!

    Greetings, Sofie
    http://sofiecreates.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit behind on my plans for the Honey Do List but I need to take better pictures for the February issue and already have an idea for March! The inspiration for both months is minimalist and this is good, because I usually tend to overdo it with most of my jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete