Sunday, January 5, 2020

Inspiration for the January 2020 Honey Do List

Happy New Year, Everyone!  Sorry for the delayed start to this first challenge of 2020... We've been busier than normal and actually took a little mini retreat to ring in the new year.  

2020 marks the fifth year that my husband Eric has been giving me a design challenge each month to get me out of my comfort zone and to help clear out my bead stash... it's the Honey Do List 2020!  I know that I'm not the only one who loves a good design challenge, so I'm hoping folks will continue to play along with us!

Here's this month's inspiration and what Eric had to say about it:




This past New Years holiday we spent some time up north at some friends' cabin.  The last day of the trip we spent the whole day up in the frozen bogs of the northland looking for owls to photograph.  This hawk owl is the only success!  Show me your owliness this month!

The reveal date will be Monday, January 27th.  To make it super easy for you to participate and share your creations, I'll set up an Inlinkz link up so folks can add their blogs as they are ready.  Just stop by my blog starting on December 30th and join the fun!  I'll leave the link up open for a while... so you have plenty of time to add your links.  (Last month's is still open... check it our HERE.) No blog?  No worries!  Feel free to send me a picture of your creation and some brief comments and I'll happily share in my blog post.  You can reach me at sjdesignsjewelry@gmail.com  The more the merrier, so I hope you'll play along with me this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment