Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Artisans Create Together June 2018

I'm just loving this sweet color palette for the Artisans Create Together June Color Inspiration Challenge!  Due to some travel plans to end the month of June, I didn't have a ton of time to play with this month's color inspiration, but I just couldn't pass up the chance to create something!

First up, a necklace featuring a sweet message pendant by Swoondimples.  I strung a pattern with tons of Czech glass beads in various shades of pale blues and purples.  To coordinate with the pendant's message I chose a little heart and key toggle clasp to finish the design.


I also decided it was high time I made some earrings with the sweet pale blue mushroom charms I've been hoarding from Gardanne.  I kept them super simple and just make little links with some Czech glass flowers and rondelles on sterling silver. 


I wish that I had more time to create a few more things for this challenge, but something is better than nothing!  Now to finish all my other projects, do some laundry and get packed for Portland!

1 comment:

  1. Nice color palette and I love the pendant, have never seen that wording.

    ReplyDelete