Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Inspiration for the January 2023 Honey Do List

Happy New Year!  And welcome to what I hope will be a better, brighter year for myself, friends, and family!  Sorry that we unexpectedly took December off from the Honey Do List, but life was just feeling a bit too hectic to add one more things.  But now I'm ready to organize my bead table, dust off my tools, and get back to beading!

2023 marks the eighth year that my husband Eric has been giving me a design challenge each month to get me out of my comfort zone and to help clear out my bead stash... The Honey Do List!  (Y'all, time really does fly!!)  I know that I'm not the only one who loves a good design challenge, so I'm hoping folks will continue to play along with us!

Here's this month's inspiration and what Eric had to say about it:   


I struggled a bit this month to find a suitable picture, mostly because we are in the depths of white snow, ice, gray skies, and all-around "Blah."  So here are some majestic Redwoods from Northern California that we got to see this summer.  I had never been to the Redwood Forest and was blown away by the size and beauty of this area.  Pictures don't do it justice!

The reveal date will be Monday, January 30th.  To make it super easy for you to participate and share your creations, I'll set up an Inlinkz link up so folks can add their blogs or links as they are ready.  Just stop by my blog starting on January 30th and join the fun!  I'll leave the link up open for a while... so you have plenty of time to add your links.  No blog?  No worries!  Feel free to send me a picture of your creation and some brief comments and I'll happily share in my blog post.  You can reach me at sjdesignsjewelry@gmail.com  The more the merrier, so I hope you'll play along with me this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment