Monday, April 20, 2015

New Earring Monday '15: Weeks 15 & 16

Happy Monday!  Thanks for stopping in to check out my latest installment of New Earring Monday!

In my post last Friday for the We're All Ears April blog hop, I mentioned that I've been having lots of earring fun with Vintaj decorivets so I thought I'd share some of the fruits of those labors today.

Both pairs this week feature their Marcasite Peapod decorivets.  The first set has some awesome onyx beads that I bought from Allegory Gallery last fall when they had a Dakota Stones trunk show.  I love the matte finish with the shiny polka dots!  I used some Picasso finished Czech glass for the second pair.







get the InLinkz code





2 comments:

  1. I also really like these. They look both sharply stylish and flirty. Your projects are so unique and smart.

    ReplyDelete