Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sj Designs Holiday Open House



In just one week I'll be hosting my second annual Holiday Open House for Sj Designs Jewelry!  I can't believe how fast this year has flown by or how much my business has grown and evolved.  It's thanks in part to many of you that I am where I am and I appreciate the support and encouragement!

If you are interested in shopping for some unique jewelry (for holiday gifts or yourself!) please consider stopping by...it should be a good time and I have lots of great items at a variety of price points.

The sale will be at our home (on the basement/bar level) from 1-6 pm next Sunday, December 8.  We will have beverages (including Eric's homebrew to make it guy friendly) and some snacks too.


If you want to come but don't know our address, please shoot me an email at sjdesignsjewelry[at]gmail[dot]com or leave me a comment here with a way to message you back privately.

Hope to see you then... but for now, it's back to making jewelry for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment